AnnanTech is an innovative IT solution provider with extensive experience in providing major orgnasations with speedy, straightforward access to large amounts of complex information in high-value environments - on time, and on budget.
Whether you are a government body, or a financial institution, having the right information available, at the right time, and in the right context is critical to your organisation's goals, AnnanTech understands, meets and solves these challenges for our clients.
We have experience spanning:
- Processes – Analysing and re-engineering business processes to gain organisational efficiencies and cost savings;
- Technology – Our people have experience at the top level in the City of London – delivering large scale projects across multiple time zones;
- Risk Management – Including financial risk management, Information Assurance and protective / physical security; and
- Business Continuity – Our experience in Crisis management guidance and involvement in multiagency collaborations assists your organisation with your Business Continuity, Resilience and Disaster Recovery Plans, as well as BS25999 compliance requirements with full audit capability.
Our wealth of experience is derived from working in high-value environments within the most respected institution investments banks. Our clients include Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, and Barclays Capital to name a few. Now other industry sectors, such as Government and Professional Service industries, are benefitting from our experience.
- Putting users and their requirements first – we believe that technology is a people business;
- Ensuring our clients receive return on investment from their IT infrastructure, for the advancement and wellbeing of their company and their employees;
- Bringing together the best business and technical skills from across industry sectors to meet the complex and evolving needs of our clients; and
- Effectively communicating and sharing information that is vital not only to our businesses but also to the wellbeing and protection of both our local community and global community.
One organisation, one information
- Tel: +44 (0)208 390 6272
- Fax: +44 (0)208 390 2749
- Email: email@example.com