Risk can never be eliminated entirely, but your organisation can plan, prepare and protect itself against the impact of risk. But what happens when these measures have limited effect or lead to outcomes that are different from expectations, such as the current turbulent economic climate or 9/11? At times like these, fundamental questions need to be asked:
- Was there insufficient knowledge of the threat, its proximity or its nature?
- Were key people within the organisation made aware of the threat, given related pertinent information, and informed what the correct course of action would be?
At AnnanTech, we take a holistic approach to risk management, combining our specialist skills from both the financial services sector and the security sector. We focus on Risk, credit, compliance and fraud management. Our methodologies bring together the 'best of breed', learning from what has and what has not worked in each. We focus on the common and unique values which these fields of endeavour bring to the table. Our approach is to enhance an organisation's existing processes and methodologies, focusing on:
- Information - ensuring that detailed information is captured, processed, filtered and enriched, allowing the organisation to properly identify, respond to, and manage risk from a single point; and
- Communication - ensuring that the right people have the best information available at the right time, with appropriate authority. Knowledge and understanding is disseminated, in the right form, and they are able to act accordingly. Our communication models prepare people prior to an event and also ensure fast, accurate, and relevant communication once an event has occurred.
Contact us for more information on AnnanTech's Integrated Risk Management Methodologies.
One organisation, one information
- Tel: +44 (0)208 390 6272
- Fax: +44 (0)208 390 2749
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org